Started in 1992 the Trainers & Developers Network is a community of like-minded professionals who get together to learn and share their skills and expertise.
By joining our community your will benefit from:
- Four face-to-face meetings per year. Each based around a workshop so you can keep up to date with industry issues, new methods and personal development.
- Count this towards your CPD requirement. We provide a certificate as evidence of CPD hours.
- A friendly and relaxed (non-sales) environment where you can network and receive and give support from other like-minded industry professionals.
- An opportunity to share best practice, gain new perspectives and engage in informed debate.
- Be one of our presenters. Use this opportunity to try out new material and gain feedback.
- Member-only-access to a valuable archive of resources from previous workshops.
- On-going contact and discussion between meetings via our LinkedIn discussion board.
Thinking of joining?
Membership is based on an annual fee of £140 (prorated if you join part way through the year). Our aim is to be self self-sustaining, rather than making a profit so the fee covers all meeting costs and access to the members-only resources.
If you would like to “try before you buy” we welcome visitors to some along to a session and experience it for yourself. We charge £20 for this, as a contribution to room charges and refreshments.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more. One of our organising committee will be happy to answer any questions you have.